Don’t miss the video. It’s at the bottom of the page.
AHV combines power with production flexibility thanks to its variable geometry design. The three rolls in AHV models move independently of each other. The required geometric positions for a wide range of workpieces is ensured thanks to vertical movement of the top roll and independent horizontal motion of the side rolls.
The more accurate rolling can be performed for remaining less flat ends by positioning rolls asymmetrical, while the rolls can be positioned symmetrical for rolling at maximum thickness. With those fundamental features, AHV provides the power of versatility in production…
- Linear guides for roll movement
- Induction hardened rolls
- Electronic balancing system
- Special braking system
- Cone bending device
- Separate moving control panel
- Lasting lubrication system
- Emergency equipment around the machine
- Certified by CE, ISO9001 – 2008, TSEK and TURQUM
- Automatic loading and unloading system
- Material feeding tables with various features
- Central and side supports
- Automatic material ejection equipment