- Rigid frame designed on SolidWorks with stress and deflection analysis, welded by certified welders and machined to 0,01 mm precision in single piece.
- NexT 1.0 10” Color Touchscreen CNC Control
- Dependable servo hydraulic system by Hoerbieger GmhB Germany.
- Honed, chrome covered cylinders with high precision ground pistons
- Y1-Y2 synchronized hydraulic cylinders running on dual ram guides on each side for smooth ascend and descend.
- Single axis backgauge (X) with manual height adjustment, running on ballscrews for maximum accuracy .
- European style punch clamps with quick release handles
- European die holder with quick change mechanism.
- Full length precision ground and hardened punch and 4V die set.
- High stroke and daylight for deep box/panel bending.
- 500 mm (19-5/8″) throat depth to utilize full length and deep bends.
- High resolution linear scales with an accuracy of 0,01 mm for precise bending.
- Front support arms sliding on linear guides to easily gauge small parts.
- Front laser guards for finger protection.
- Manual or Automatic crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- Custom design throat, stroke and daylight.
- Large selection of punches and dies.
Akyapak Basic Press Brake is designed and built for customers who process simple parts and do not require frequent set up changes for different jobs. Easy to use control and simple operation of Basic Press Brake makes it convenient for customers who require a budget solution for their simple bending requirements.
Basic Press Brake is an entry level press brake but by sharing the same modular structure with Advance Form, it makes no compromise on quality, consistency and dependability.
Customers that choose Basic Press Brake will enjoy a large throat depth, high stroke and daylight for deep box bendings, dependable hydraulic system and high precision linear scale system. Basic Press Brake comes with NexT 1.0, easiest press brake control you can find in the market for basic forming needs. In a single, well designed screen, you can input all your flange lengths and angles to create a part program. It literally takes seconds to bend a part on Basic Press Brake thanks to NexT 1.0. Graphic tool library and graphical visualization of the art enables NexT 1.0 to avoid collision of the part with the tools. (Requires NexT Offline Software for graphical visualization and collision detection)
Auto stop-start function stops all the electric motors when the machine is left idle for a specified time and starts right back when the pedal or start button is pressed. This feature not only reduces your electric bill and help save the environment but also prevents the hydraulic oil from reaching high temperatures therefore keeps the angles consistent from the start of the day to the end.
Single axis 800 mm stroke X axis runs on ballscrews for maximum precision. It has two precision machined, height adjustable gauging fingers that can be moved along the backgage bar for precise positioning
State of the art Hoerbieger hydraulics with servo proportional valves, honed and chrome covered cylinders with precision ground pistons with high quality seals ensure decades of trouble-free operation.
Basic Press Brake’s large throat depth (500 mm) (19-5/8″) will allow you to bend full length, deep plates without any hassle.
All NexT controls are equipped with remote diagnostic feature and in the unlikely event of an issue, our engineers can remotely connect to your machine and diagnose any issues you might have.
NexT will keep a production report for each operator defined with details like the duration machine ran for and number of bend cycles performed by the operator. This way production manager can control the productivity level of the press brake just with a glance!
|MODEL #||Bending Length||Bending Force||Stroke||Daylight||Distance Between Frames||Y Axis Freefall Speed||Y Axis Bending Speed||Y Axis Return Speed||X Axis Stroke||Bakgauge Speed||Main Motor||Oil Tank||Length||Width||Height||Throat Depth||Table Height||Table Width||Weight|