AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS LONGITUDINAL SEAM WELDING SYSTEM
Longitudinal Seam Welding System can weld internal and external seams. Various medium wall materials such as carbon/stainless steel and alloys can be used along with a variety of welding processes; PAW, TIG, Plasma and MIG/MAG. This system is widely used in many industrial manufacturing industries – food, medical, tanks, pressure vessels and many others. Additional features such as mounting blocks and protection devices can be added per customer requirements and needs.
- Uses bronzed finger clamp for minimal welding distortion
- Suitable for 0.4mm – 12mm wall thickness
- Uses TIG, MIG, MAG, and PAW welding processes
- Uses various materials such as carbon steel, stainless, titanium and aluminum alloys
- Can order as standard or customized per customer requirements